Saturday, February 09, 2013

Crispy Fried Peanut Rolls & Gong Xi Fa Cai!


This was my failed first attempt at making the crispy fried peanut rolls.   It looked good on the outside but failed on the inside.  The spring roll was too thick resulted the tough middle part.  I have learned from my mistake and now I understood why people have to make this small.  I would probably challenge myself with this recipe again and will share the recipe if I am successful.

My eldest wrote that Chinese character (happiness) in her Chinese class, she did a few and I placed those around my house.  :)  When we turned the word outside down, it means 到. Meaning happiness is here.     

大家健康,幸福快乐!  Wishing everyone good health, wealth and happiness! Gong Xi Fa Cai!



3 comments:

daphne said...

It will be better the next time! It looks so crunchy!

PH said...

I fail at making small things :) Hope you nail it in your next attempt. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Unknown said...

wishing you and family a happy new year