Saturday, August 20, 2011

Easy Nai Pak


Sharing with you my easy vegetable dish that I cooked at home.  It was so common that I believed a lot of you might have made it at your own kitchen.  This was how I made mine.  First you wash your vegetable, then you boil a pot of water, add in a dash of salt and a little cooking oil.  When boiling, add in batches of the veggie and parboil for a minute.  Dish out and place on a plate and finish the rest of the veggie.  After you are finished, pour some oyster sauce on top and garnish it with fried shallots to serve.  Mix well before eating.  Super duper easy right?  You can find this veggie at most of the Asian supermarkets.  I loved the dark green color so I often buy this veggie.

7 comments:

daphne said...

And how easy this is! that is why i love your blog Ching. You remind me that home cooked food should be simple.

Belinda @zomppa said...

You make everything look so delicious and simple!

Jocie's Mom said...

Mmmm! I just worked out and my body is just craving all that healthy green veg :)

Elena said...

So simple and so tasty. I'll have it for Wednesday dinner.

tigerfish said...

Also one of my favorite veggie to stir fry and I do it simply too, even without oyster sauce!

Unknown said...

yummm this is the kind of veggie side dish that frequents my dining table

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

yes, this is super easy and good too.