Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Youg Tau Foo 2



I have been searching for a sauce recipe for my Yong Tau Foo and so glad to find it at Rasa Malaysia. I just had to try it since I have all the ingredients at home.

I marinated my fish meat emulsion with just white peppers and sesame oil and stuffed it in fresh white mushrooms, okras and small taufu poks.

Her yellow bean sauce is simply delicious, perfect for the yong tau foo. I definitely going to make this sauce again and again. Yummilicious!!

Thanks Rasa Malaysia! :D

3 comments:

Rasa Malaysia said...

I am so glad you tried my recipe and loved it...anyway, I got a new inspiration from you, stuffed white mushrooms, yum...the juicy white mushrooms plus the yellow bean sauce...I can almost taste the bursting juice!!!

Anonymous said...

What's the yellow bean sauce made from? What is yellow bean? Sorry for sounding so ignorant but I would like to try the recipe and need specifics :D

Thanks!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

The yellow bean paste is made of fermented soy beans. It's also known as "Taucheo" in Hokkien.

You should be able to find this in any asian store. :)