Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dinner

Giant king crab legs was on-sale this season, so I bought some to cook. I was thinking whether to cook black pepper crabs or chilli crabs and settled down for chilli crabs since I have some fresh cilantro. The recipe can be found here.


Chilli Crabs using King Crab Legs

I cooked this easy stir-fry green beans with chicken for my daughter since the chilli crabs was a bit spicy. To my surprise, she loved the chilli crabs and kept asking for more and more. Guess we trained her well and she sure could eat spicy food if she wanted to.


Stir-fry Green Beans with Chicken

4 comments:

Gracio said...

Ching, U did it again! Yummy Delicious looking crabs! :)

Thumbs up! :)

Anonymous said...

simply love your crab dish. yummy. precious moments

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks for your kind words, Gracio!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Edith!