Sunday, September 10, 2006

LOOK! LOOK!

The baby in my ticker has moved to the last one!! Hahaha.... Finally I'm at the final stage, one month to go, 30 days to go, wow! but hopefully this one will decide to come out early instead of later.

My Ob will start doing internal exam next week and I will know whether I have made any progress or not. Last time, I didn't make any progress at all with Evy but at 37 weeks, I was 2cm dilated and 60% effaced. But then again this didn't really mean anything because I was still 2cm and 80% effaced until my due date, at 40 weeks before I had her. So, we never know, the baby will come out when she pleases.

Getting a bit excited now because she can come as early as in two weeks time (hoping!) or as late as in four weeks time. Not sure who she looks like, can't wait to find out! Also hoping three of us can cope with this new arrival well and the transition into a family of four will be smooth and uneventful.

17 comments:

Gracio said...

wow! Im so excited for u too lei, ching! Must remember show us the pic of ur new darling ya? Do take care & have lots of rest! Everything will be fine & keeping u in our prayers! *Hugz*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girlfriend! I will help with some cooking and send it your way!

Anonymous said...

wah...so fast u already want to give birth soon , u shd show your pregnant photo at the blog to let us see mah !

Unknown said...

Ching,

Take good care and may you have a smooth delivery. Going to miss you when you take a break from blogging for you newborn.

Babe_KL said...

tick tock tick tock... have a safe delivery!!!

rokh said...

i wish you all the best ;)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Gracio, thanks! Will post baby picture when I'm able. :)

VH, thanks! Are you serious? I really don't want to trouble you leh, you live so far away! But I really appreciate that you even think of doing that. It's the thought that counts. Thanks gf!

Janet, hahaha....no lah! Don't want to scare anyone!

Angie, babe_kl, rokh, thanks! :)

Alicia said...

ooohhh...so exciting!!! Have a smooth delivery and remember to post her pic and b-day! :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Lin, will do! :)

Thanks buzz2, definitely will post picture to introduce her, can't let bloggers who read my blog down huh? :)

Anonymous said...

wishing you to have a safe and smooth delivery...
take care, eat and rest properly...

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Peony. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so excited! Take care, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Edith said...

I am happy for you but then again, I am sad coz' with two in hands, I don't know whether you will still have time to blog and share those wonderful recipes.

In the meantime, enjoy this to the very last.

Congrats!

LittleHands said...

Wow! I can't wait to see yr little one :-)). Wishing you a smooth delivery. Take care.

Do lmk if you need any confinement food recipe. I've a book on that and can type it out for you.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks diddy, edith and littlehands!

I do have a lot of confinement food recipes that I can cook. Thanks for your offer! :) Appreciated!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! i'm just so so amazed by your superb recipes and cooking skills!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks imp. :)